1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for the processing as well as the company data security officer
This data security notice is applicable for data processing by:
The person responsible: Torsten Rathjen, Esehylte Gård 1. S-31492 Långaryd
Telephone: +46 706 113995, or +49 171 673 5905
2. Collection and saving of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
2.1 When visiting the website
When accessing the website www.torsten-photo.com information is automatically sent by the browser used on your end device to my website‘s server. This information is saved temporarily in what is referred to as a logfile. In this context, the following information will be collected without action on your part and saved until it is deleted automatically:
· the IP address of the accessing computer,
· the date and time of the access,
· the name and URL of the called up file,
· the website from which the access is effected (referrer URL),
· the browser used and where applicable your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The specified data will be processed for the following purposes:
· ensuring the seamless establishment of a connection to the website,
· ensuring that my website is convenient to use,
· evaluating the system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 section 1.1.f [GDPR General Data Protection Regulation].
3. Transmission of data
Transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those referred to below shall not take place.
I shall solely transmit your personal data to third parties if:
· You have given your express consent for this under art. 6 section 1 clause 1a GDPR,
· the transmission under art. 6 section 1 clause 1f GDPR concerning the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims is necessary and there are no grounds to assume that you have a prevailing protectable interest in the non-transmission of your data,
· for the case where there is a statutory obligation for the transmission under art. 6 section 1 clause 1c GDPR and
· this is permissible under law and required under art. 6 section 1 clause 1b GDPR for the handling of the contractual relations with you.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the specified purposes with a view to safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as third parties under art. 6 section 1 clause 1f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or an indication always appears before a new cookie is downloaded. The complete deactivation of cookies can however lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
5.1 Tracking tools
The tracking measures specified hereafter and used by me shall be conducted on the basis of art. 6 section 1 clause 1f GDPR. By means of the tracking measures I use we wish to ensure the design of my website is in line with users’ needs and supports its continuing optimisation. On the other hand, I use the tracking measures in order to record my website use statistics and for the purposes of evaluating the optimisation of my offering for you. These interests shall be deemed as eligible as defined by the aforementioned legislation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be derived from the relevant tracking tools.
5.1.1 Google Analytics
For the purposes of designing of my website in line with users’ needs and the continuing optimisation of it I use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereafter referred to as: “Google”). In connection with this, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies used (see under clause 4).
The information created by the cookie about your use of this website, such as the
· browser type / version,
· operating system used,
· referrer URL (the page previously visited),
· hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
· time of the server request,
will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The information will be used in order to evaluate the use of the website in order to compile reports about the website activities and with a view to providing further services associated with the use of the website and internet use for the purposes of market research and designing these webpages in line with users’ needs. This information shall also be transmitted to third parties where applicable if this is required by law or if third parties have been commissioned to process these data. On no account will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses shall be anonymised so that an attribution is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by making the appropriate adjustments to the browser software; however we would draw your attention to the fact that where applicable in this case it may not be possible to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent. Moreover, you can prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and pertaining to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular with respect to browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt out cookie is installed which prevents the future recording of your data when visiting this website. The opt out cookie solely applies in this browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device. Should you delete the cookies in this browser you must install the opt out cookie again. You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics on Google Analytics Help, for instance (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You are entitled to the following:
· under art. 15 GDPR - to ask to be informed about the personal data processed by me. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients in relation to which your data has been or will be disclosed and the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing or to object, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by me as well as the existence of an automated decision making system including profiling and where applicable to request meaningful information regarding their details;
· under art. 16 GDPR - without delay to require the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with me;
· under art. 17 GDPR – to require the deletion of your personal data stored with me, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, on grounds of the public interest or for the purposes of the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims;
· under art. 18 GDPR – to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the correctness of your data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, however you refuse to have them deleted and I no longer require the data, however you require these for the purposes of the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against this processing under art. 21 GDPR;
· under art. 20 GDPR – to receive your personal data that you have provided me with in a structured, well-established and machine readable format or require the transmission to another responsible person;
· under art. 7 section 3 GDPR - to revoke your consent that was once granted at any time in relation to us. This results in me no longer being able to continue the data processing in future, on which this consent is based on and
· Under art. 77 GDPR – to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this purpose you can apply to the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or workplace or our company domicile.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of eligible interests under art. 6 section 1 clause 1f GDPR, under art. 21 GDPR you are entitled to submit an objection against the processing of your personal data if there are grounds therefor, which derive from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object which will be implemented by me without stating a specific situation. Should you wish to take advantage of your right of rescission or to object an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. The currency and amendment of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently applicable and the version is as at May 2018. Due to the further development of my website and offerings pertaining to this or on grounds of amended statutory or regulatory specifications it can become necessary to amend this data protection statement. You can download and printout the currently applicable data protection statement at any time from the website at www.torsten-photo.com/privacy-statement.html.
9. Contact form
The contact form enables you to contact and communicate with me easily. Your data will be stored by me in order to answer to your request and for possible further communication.
If you use the contact form to get an offer by me regarding my services, your provided data will be processed to prepare necessary steps to agree on a contract. (art. 6 sect. 1 lit b GDPR).